Your home isn’t just where you live. It’s also where almost all your precious possessions are.
It is your sanctuary!
Discovering that some random home invader has breached the sanctity of your sanctuary can be a traumatic experience. And calling the police is tantamount to shutting the barn door after the horse has escaped – The damage already done.
To prevent or at least reduce the chances of your home being broken into, I present to you the top 10 gadgets to help keep your abode and your possessions secure.
- Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt: It has a built-in alarm designed to scare off burglars. This gadget is also an Apple HomeKit compatible lock and is a great way to fend off wannabe thieves.
The Bluetooth-enabled deadbolt is built in a satin nickel or matte black finish to camouflage it among most door handle sets. Another cool feature of this lock is it opens via Siri or the Schlage Sense app.
- Master Lock Wide Bluetooth Smart Padlock: This is not just a sturdy padlock with anti-shim technology. It actually broadcasts tamper alerts when someone begins fiddling with it.
This tech padlock is weather resistant and features military-grade encryption.
- Samsung SHS-2920 Digital Door Lock With Keyless Touchpad Security: This digital door lock features a dual-way security and a touchscreen based control system. It also applies circuit technology in resisting high-voltage shocks.
- Linus Lock by Yale and Nest: The renowned Yale brand combines experience and technology to bring you the Linus Lock. This Linus Lock applies the latest in connected home technology of Nest to provide the kind of intelligent protection a modern home deserves.
- AnnkeHigh-Definition Video Surveillance System: This Video Surveillance System possesses unique features such as an irresistible 3-year warranty and fair pricing. It also has an amazing night vision camera that allows you monitor your home day and night.
- RemoBellWireless Video Doorbell: This hardware links with its accompanying app through your home’s Wi-Fi. Once there’s someone at your door, your smartphone receives a notification.
- Presence by Netatmo: It is an outdoor security camera with people, car and animal detection capabilities. It reports in real-time all ongoing animate activity within your premises.
- RileyWi-Fi Home Monitoring Robot: This is a beautifully crafted robot that keeps an eye on your home in your absence. This intelligent gadget can move around freely on almost every surface, be it tile or grass.
- SkyBell Wi-Fi Video Doorbell: After ringing the doorbell, the ringer’s image is promptly uploaded to your smartphone via this device’s app. SkyBell also detects when someone approaches your door but doesn’t ring the doorbell.
- BeONLed Bulbs: These connected bulbs can learn your lighting schedule, turning your lamps on or off when necessary. Also, when someone’s at the door, regardless if you’re home or not, this security lights will intelligently turn on.
With the above gadgets you can easily Choose Privacy over getting burgled.